[Israel.pm] perl with windows xp

Jason Friedman jason.friedman at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Aug 3 00:44:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

If possible, it is much easier to use ppm with perl on windows.
You can install the ppm for the crypt:: packages you are after from a
different site.

See instructions at:

http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages  for perl 5.6

http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms for perl 5.8

Using cpan on windows requires a little work, for example,
for many packages you will need a working c compiler and make program.

Jason