[Israel.pm] perl with windows xp

Ernst, Yehuda yernst at nds.com
Wed Aug 3 00:02:57 PDT 2005

Hello!

I am trying to install perl on my new winxp pc.
i installed the latest perl from active state and trying to install modules from using cpan but have a lot of errors .
does any one did it before and can give me some help?

thanks
Yehuda Ernst                        יהודה ארנסט

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.