[Israel.pm] Stas Bekman in Israel: mod_perl tutorials

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:00:19 PDT 2005

In his summer world wide trip Stas Bekman is also going to visit Israel
approximately in the first 2 weeks of July. (Final dates will be announced
in about 1-2 weeks from now)

He is going to give two full-day tutorials as a guest trainer of PTI
and if we can finally organize the location for our regular Perl Mongers
meeting then he will also give a short presentation about mod_perl.
The one on the mongers meeting is free of charge.

The details of two tutorials can be found here:
http://pti.co.il/stas_mod_perl1.html
http://pti.co.il/stas_mod_perl2.html

They were designed so that someone with bare Perl+CGI background
will be able to pick-up mod_perl on the first days and then expand her/his
knowladge to mod_perl2 on the second day.
People who are already familiar with either mod_perl 1 or mod_perl 2 might take
the second day only to expand and deepen their knowladge.

For pricing and registration please contact me direcly.
Other, more generic questions can go to the list.

regards