[Israel.pm] Bookreview: Pragmatic Version Control with Subversion

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Apr 26 11:28:01 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 20:55, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I have just finished this book and though you might like to read my review:
>
> http://www.szabgab.com/articles/pragmatic_version_control_using_subversion.
>html
>
> In the Other Resources section it mentions Better SCM (of Shlomi Fish).

First of all, well done for writing a review. Here are some typos:

"It does exaplain the various task" - should be tasks.

"guidence" -> "guidance"

"Insted of keeping with the theme" -> "keeping up"

"that is slightly confusing" --> "that _are_ slightly confusing".

" a set of examples without much connection among them" --> "a set of examples
without too much connection between them".

"branching ould " --> "branching would"

"Appendix C - Third-Party subversion Tools Basically talking only about
TortoiseSVN, which is Microsoft Windows only GUI client."

	"Basically talking" should be "basically talks".

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

Hacker sees bug. Hacker fixes bug.