[Israel.pm] SOAP::Lite autodispatch problems

Dana Moshkovits dana.moshkovits at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:00:02 PDT 2005

Hello,
I have a module that connects to a database and has a couple of
methods for updating the database, I have a program that uses the
module and it functions as expected.
I am trying to use the same module with a SOAP wrapper and here is
where I need some help:

This is my client code:

use SOAP::Lite +autodispatch =>
    uri => 'SFXAdmin::SOAP',
    proxy => 'http://10.1.235.47:3210/dm_3/cgi/core/soap/sfxadmin.cgi';

my $sfxadmin =SFXAdmin::SOAP->new();

print $sfxadmin->acitivate_record('TARGET_SERVICE','111068679117002','1');

If I dump $sfxadmin the result is as expects i get a SFXAdmin::SOAP
objcet but the error message that I get when it tries to run the
method 'acitivate_record' is :
SV = RV(0x8cb6210) at 0x8cb7420
  REFCNT = 1
  FLAGS = (ROK)
  RV = 0x8cb718c
SV = RV(0x8cb61c8) at 0x8cb5dbc
  REFCNT = 1
  FLAGS = (ROK,READONLY)
  RV = 0x8cb718c
        (in cleanup) dbih_getcom handle DBI::db=HASH(0x8cb718c) is not
a DBI handle (has no magic) at
/exlibris/sfx_ver/sfx_version_3/dm_3/cgi/core/soap/sfxadmin.cgi line
21.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dana