[Israel.pm] New Incarnation of the Better-SCM Site

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Apr 15 14:05:42 PDT 2005

Hi all!

Inspired by recent developments in the BitKeeper Licensing, I started a
full-scale revamp of the Better-SCM site:

http://better-scm.berlios.de/

Among the many changes are:

* Better look and feel.
* Better navigation features. (site map, navigation links, a better navigation
menu, a breadcrumbs trail).
* More content - a page about the BitKeeper development, New alternatives
(Darcs and Perforce) were added, some updates to the original content.
* A print stylesheet, better more flexible markup, full XHTML 1.1/CSS 2.0
compliance, a copyright notice at the bottom, and other changes.

Please take a look and comment. I would appreciate any feedback.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

Hacker sees bug. Hacker fixes bug.