[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting

Kfir Lavi kfirlavi at actcom.co.il
Wed Apr 13 02:06:27 PDT 2005

ok,
1. I have a PCMCIA ethernet card. We can ask the sysadmin to register it with
the DHCP, and then every laptop will be able to gain access with this card.
2. Someone can bring a router from home, and register its MAC with the DHCP
sysadmin. Then all the laptops will gain access to the net thru it.
3. We can use the laptop that is in the room :-P

kfir