[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting

Roman M. Parparov romm at empire.tau.ac.il
Tue Apr 12 00:12:07 PDT 2005

Ok, I checked the room. It is very nice and cozy.
It may hold 20 people easily, 25 are ok, 30 might be a bit crowdy.

The projector is currently broken but it is expected to be repaired
today or tomorrow.

The internet is a bigger problem, because the ethernet socket there
only serves (dhcp) the laptops from that building, and even I am not
from that building. It might work out for me though, but other laptops
are out of the question for the internet connection.

The room will be available from 19:00 on Thursdays. There is a lecture
in it which would end about 18:50, and then the room would be ours.
The room will probably be ours at least till 21:00. At 22:00 the building
closes anyways.

I can look for other rooms, but this one belongs to my department so
I am able to expect full cooperation about it. Other departments in
the faculty might be more problematic.

The room is Kaplun bldg. 205, TAU (Geophysics). If any of you wants to
come and check it, contact me.

Recanati (Bus. Adm. school, where I am a master student) refused to
lend us a room.

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm at empire.tau.ac.il		   http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/