[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:28:18 PDT 2005

Hi Roman,

please do check if you can get a generl approval and then let's see
when should we organize the first meeting there. IMHO now that we had
two meetings canceled alreday (or was it 3 ?) it is not such a big
deal if we wait till the 21/4 or even till May.
It is important that you will be present at least on the first meeting in TAU.

please let us know how is your progress with the place.

thanks
  Gabor