[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting

Roman M. Parparov romm at empire.tau.ac.il
Mon Apr 11 00:38:25 PDT 2005

I might be able to organize the room on a monthly basis at TAU.

The only problem now is that I can't be present on 14/04.
I don't think there would be a problem on 21/04.

Additional issue is that entering TAU on a vehicle might be problematic,
although it might work out because it's late evening.

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm at empire.tau.ac.il		   http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/