[Israel.pm] GUI in perl

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:57:36 PDT 2005

 Hi All,

 Sorry for promoting myself, but the same builders were also written
in pure Perl/Tk itself (and produce instantly Perl/Tk code).

 You can download them from my site or from perltk.org/ex:

 1. vptk.pl - Visual Perl/Tk (canvas edition) allow to draw your
design like in any vector-oriented editor and generate ready-to-run
Perl/Tk code

 2. vptk_w.pl - Visual Perl/Tk (widget edition) allow to design
interactively GUI windows (almost) without coding. This tool is very
helpful for Perl/Tk beginners since it display instant description for
each widget option.

      Felix Liberman
      http://geocities.com/felixdaru