[Israel.pm] SOAP::Lite and service exploration from WSDL

David Baird davidlbaird at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:15:06 PDT 2005

> > While it includes all the method definitions, allowing one to more
> > easily call the methods in one's Perl code, it doesn't include the
> > data structures.

> Nor does it claim to do so. There's a script called wsdl2perl that
> claims to deal with data structures as well. I haven't tried yet myself.
> It can be found here:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/soaplite/wsdl2perl/
> and it's also mentioned here:
> http://www.soaplite.com/

Just wanted to update, I tried the mentioned script and I tried
SOAP::WSDL. Both failed to process the WSDL file I am required to use.
The SOAP::WSDL module was the worse of the two, as it couldn't even
find the method definitions I needed.

Has anyone had any success with these two? I tried the Google API's
WSDL as well, with no luck. Perhaps someone has an example with that?

-David