[Israel.pm] GUI in perl

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 DovL at freescale.com
Tue Apr 5 05:35:48 PDT 2005

Hi,
I have to create an interactive GUI as well as a background program that sends UDP packets and calls on other executables for data generation. the GUI should display dynamically changing graphs as well as pop-up windows, menus and the other usual garbage.
the only module that i am aware of is perl::Tk which is not, in my experience, fit for this task. are there other modules or will i have to use C++?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
[ ] General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only