[Israel.pm] Higher order Perl

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Mon Apr 4 20:57:42 PDT 2005

Hi,

I started reading it, and it looks very , very promising.  As MJD explains
on the back cover, since most of Perl programmers are C (and C like)
programmers, they write C like programs in Perl. In the book he shows ideas
and techinques from other  languages (C++, lisp and others).
I hope to read it fast enough to give a review soon.

Yossi

                      Yuval Yaari
                      <yuval at windax.co         To:      Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] Higher order Perl
                      perl-bounces at per
                      l.org.il

                      04/04/2005 22:09
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in
                      Israel

What are your thoughts?
Just want to know before I run and buy it (which I will do anyway).

  --Yuval