[Israel.pm] Higher order Perl

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Mon Apr 4 20:57:42 PDT 2005

I started reading it, and it looks very , very promising.  As MJD explains
on the back cover, since most of Perl programmers are C (and C like)
programmers, they write C like programs in Perl. In the book he shows ideas
and techinques from other  languages (C++, lisp and others).
I hope to read it fast enough to give a review soon.

                      Yuval Yaari
                      <yuval at windax.co         To:      Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] Higher order Perl
                      perl-bounces at per
                      04/04/2005 22:09
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in

What are your thoughts?
Just want to know before I run and buy it (which I will do anyway).

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com wrote:

>I just want to "LEhashvitz": I guess I am the first person in Israel that
>holds a copy of MJD's 580 pages book.
>I hope I'll have time to even read it...
>Perl mailing list
>Perl at perl.org.il

Perl mailing list
Perl at perl.org.il