[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:50:49 PDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 11:23 AM, Yona Shlomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that there is no location specified in the
> listings of the upcomming israel.pm meeting (7/4/2005).
>
> Where will it take place?
>
> Also, is there any beginner's talk scheduled?
>
> Thanks.

Hi all,
Shlomo and everyone else planning to attend - we are postponing the
meeting to next week (to 14/4/2005), since we do not yet have
confirmation regarding a location. As you know, Dapey Zahav will no
longer host our meetings and we are still working on an alternate
location.

I will keep you all posted.
Offer Kaye