[Israel.pm] Inability to give the "Cathedral and the Bazaar" Lecture

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Sep 26 05:07:48 PDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm terribly sorry, but I'd rather not commit on giving the "CatB" lecture for
> the next Israel.PM meeting:

Interesting wording. I thought you already committed and this was the
reason your name was on the web page. I'd call this "canceling" your
presentation.

Anyway, I can jump in with the extension of
my previous CPAN talk with one showing you local Perl and CPANPLUS
installation if I can manage to install them till the next meeting :)

http://www.szabgab.com/talks.pl

Gabor
ps. note to self: I should get rid of the .pl extensions of my files on
my server and replace them with .php or .py