[Israel.pm] Inability to give the "Cathedral and the Bazaar" Lecture

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Sep 26 05:02:26 PDT 2004

Hi all!

I'm terribly sorry, but I'd rather not commit on giving the "CatB" lecture for
the next Israel.PM meeting:

http://www.perl.org.il/20041014.html

I plan to attend the meeting and all, but since being in anticipation of an
upcoming presentation has caused me some pressure lately, I'd rather not
commit to give it.

So, please fill the void, with a full presentation, with lightning talks, an
interactive discussion, or whatever.

Note that the slides of the lecture (and naturally the original material
itself) is available online:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/CatB/

If anyone wishes to give this lecture instead of me, I'll be grateful and
gladly give any help I can in preparing him or her for the lecture. It would
be a good way to get your feet wet.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il