[Israel.pm] Review of Maypole

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Sep 6 12:35:03 PDT 2004

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Gaal Yahas wrote:

> http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=388607

I am glad I read this only after I already released two sites using
Maypole, otherwise I might have returned to other tools.
It was a good experence and it already seems to to pay off the time
I invested.

The fact that Maypole has a new maintainer gives hope that things will
improve even further.

Anyway, here is a link to a Maypole based web thingy that is a front-end
to CPANTS, one of the things I am going to talk about on Thursday.

                 http://cpants.szabgab.com/

Gabor

ps. As you can see I am hosting it off my new personal web site - actually
the first one since I started to use the Internet back in 1990.
You are welcome to visit at http://www.szabgab.com/ and if you even linked
to it using <a href="http://www.szabgab.com/">Gabor Szabo</a> then I might
be able to beat the dead jazz guitarist at the Google ranking race.