[Israel.pm] OOP in Perl

Eitan Schichmanter ESchichmanter at cloverleafcomm.com
Thu Sep 2 00:30:38 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I need to give a presentation about OOP in Perl in my work place to our group. I used to have one but I misplaced it and can't seem to find it (I think I never made backups and in a resent job transfer, it stayed there...).

If anyone is willing to share a presentation on the above subject I'd be grateful.
The presentation should include (about 90 minutes length):
* modules
* blessing a class (or an object reference)
* use Export (for inheritance)
* overloading
* 'encapsulation' (using _subname for convention-hiding)

Thanks in advance,

Eitan.