[Israel.pm] Suggestion for lectures

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Wed Oct 27 09:24:27 PDT 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Offer Kaye wrote:

> I once had to save some data in a tree structure (don't remember if it
> was binary or not), and ended up using a recursive sub to populate and
> later extract data from the tree. I would be interested in hearing
> about tree like data structures in Perl, efficiency and whether there
> are other method (not recursive) to populate/traverse them.

Of course, Trees. They are a (very useful and popular) type
of a graph :-)

Thanks Offer.

So I hope more mongers post their opinion about this, so I
can plan a lecture according to the interest of the audience
(if you leave it to me, I might end up talking about stuff
that most of the audience already knows or would rather not
hearing about).

Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il