[Israel.pm] Preliminary call for Proposals: Next Perl Conference

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Oct 27 01:35:27 PDT 2004

I am glad to announce that finally we got the OK from IDC to
organize the next Perl conference in their campus again.

While the backend for registration and submitting of the proposals
is not ready yet, I'd like to send out this announcement so people
have more time to prepare their talks.

The two important dates are:

   Proposals Deadline:       1  December 2004
   Workshop:                17  February 2005

If you'd like to give a presentation on the next Perl conference
in Israel start thinking about the subject and start writing the
abstract. You have less than 5 weeks to prepare the proposals.

Within a few days we'll send out a more detailed announcement and
will setup the web site of the conference.

In the meantime, if you wonder what is this whole thing you
can visit the page of the previous conference

    http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/

or you can discuss on one of our mailing lists.

regards