[Israel.pm] Knowing what variables were modified in a -d: debugger?

Itamar Elem elem at compugen.co.il
Sun Oct 24 14:24:26 PDT 2004

hi

you can do sow about global vars (by iterating for example over the symbol table of a package

and tie each variable to package like Monitor.pm (advanced perl prog)  when you do sow you can have control each time
one of the vars access(read/write)  about lexical i think theres away to getting them  you can look at pmtools
i hope im not confuse you here. but if you can get them  then you can monitor them the same way

itamar