[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

Sagiv Barhoom sagivba at 012.net.il
Thu Oct 21 04:37:22 PDT 2004

ביום שלישי, 19 באוקטובר 2004, 23:02, נכתב על ידי Gabor Szabo:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Sagiv Barhoom wrote:
>
> In order to have a forum on perl.org.il I have to install it and I don't
> have the time for it right now and it is likely I won't have time in the
> next few months.
I agree, since for now the  site has only an English version, writing
Hebrew forum and maintaining one is not practical.

> In addition we have no clue if it would be used. So right now I think the
> best would be to open one somewhere with good Hebrew support - maybe on
> Tapuz - as was suggested earlier. For that I think one only need to be
> able to read/write hebrew and click a few links.
>
> That would be great if you could take that on yourself.
OK, but as I have mention I lack of the knowledge  in Perl.
and use only linux (so we have to check if that is not a problem with  the Tapuz staff).
I know that for example their forum  search does not work on my machine.
If this is not a problem I think that we can try  that.

What next? Should I try contact Tapuz? have you done that already?
Sagiv