[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Tue Oct 19 16:02:40 PDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Sagiv Barhoom wrote:

> Hi Gabor, about Hebrew translations. I sent to Ofer some templates translated.
> He that somebody else did the same.

That's really good to read !

> But as Ofer said to me, the content might change rapidly so it is better
> to wait with that mission.

Well, IMHO the Hebrew version does not have to match the English version.
It can live on its own. But in the end it is up to Offer to decide.

> I will be happy to help with a Hebrew forum. but lack of the knowledge.

In order to have a forum on perl.org.il I have to install it and I don't
have the time for it right now and it is likely I won't have time in the
next few months.
In addition we have no clue if it would be used. So right now I think the
best would be to open one somewhere with good Hebrew support - maybe on
Tapuz - as was suggested earlier. For that I think one only need to be
able to read/write hebrew and click a few links.

That would be great if you could take that on yourself.

regards