[Israel.pm] Jerusalem.pm Call For Speakers

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:19:44 PDT 2004

Hi all,
A message from Eitan follows:

The next Jerusalem.pm meeting is coming up, and we still need
speakers.  As this is becoming the norm rather than the exception,
we've decided  to try a new strategy to get speakers: we're going to
offer incentive.

At the December Jerusalem.pm meeting, in 2 months or so, we will be
raffling off a copy of Komodo 3.0 Professional Edition
(http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/).  Entries to the raffle
will be based on people who give talks. Each lightning talk (5-20
minutes) is
worth one entry, 30-60 minutes is worth 2 entries and 90 minutes is
worth three entries!

You don't need to give a talk before the raffle to participate, you
need only to commit to a set lecture on a set date. Good luck to
everyone!

For more information, contact Eitan at eitan at perl.org.il

PS - Non-Jerusalemites are welcome to participate too!
<<<

Offer Kaye