[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

amit sides DiAblo_2 at 012.net.il
Mon Oct 18 10:12:32 PDT 2004

Shlomo Yona wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, amit sides wrote:
>
>> why to open one on tapuz...why can we open one at www.perl.org.il
>> and hebrew one.
>> this mailing list is sorry for this but STUPIED....why we are talking
>> through mail...where only us can see this...and its spamm`
>> the mail...this is why people invaited the FOURM ...
>

> I'm not sure I understand what you want to say.
> It sounds like flame but I couldn't make it out clear anough
> to be sure.

what i wanted to say is just to open fourm on www.perl.org.il instead of
tapuz
and it can be great idea to drop this mailing list...

>> just wanted to say it long time ago...so here it is :D
>> think about it Gabor.
>> we can also write a fourm together or something like this.
>

> Sure, go ahead and start writing a forum.
> I suggest that until your forum is ready and operational, we
> use Tapuz.

i didnt meant to write a HUGH fourm like phpBB or something like
this...just simple thing
just to write and unswer msgs on it.
it was just a seggastion...

> P.S.
> You can relax. I don't really believe that you will write a
> forum (alone or with other mongers)... I think that you just
> prefer to complain :-)

you dont even know me or what i can or cannot do.