[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Mon Oct 18 09:38:08 PDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, amit sides wrote:

> why to open one on tapuz...why can we open one at www.perl.org.il
> and hebrew one.
> this mailing list is sorry for this but STUPIED....why we are talking through
> mail...where only us can see this...and its spamm`
> the mail...this is why people invaited the FOURM ...

I'm not sure I understand what you want to say.
It sounds like flame but I couldn't make it out clear anough
to be sure.

> just wanted to say it long time ago...so here it is :D
> think about it Gabor.
> we can also write a fourm together or something like this.

Sure, go ahead and start writing a forum.
I suggest that until your forum is ready and operational, we
use Tapuz.

P.S.
You can relax. I don't really believe that you will write a
forum (alone or with other mongers)... I think that you just
prefer to complain :-)

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il