[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

amit sides DiAblo_2 at 012.net.il
Mon Oct 18 09:30:15 PDT 2004

why to open one on tapuz...why can we open one at www.perl.org.il
and hebrew one.
this mailing list is sorry for this but STUPIED....why we are talking
through mail...where only us can see this...and its spamm`
the mail...this is why people invaited the FOURM ...

just wanted to say it long time ago...so here it is :D
think about it Gabor.
we can also write a fourm together or something like this.