[Israel.pm] whatsup forum

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Mon Oct 18 06:55:25 PDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Gabor Szabo wrote:

>> Why not open one of our own in Tapuz?

> So go ahead open one and let's start to recommend it from our site.

I am reluctant to open and moderate such a forum, at least
at this point.

There are already too many activities related to Perl in
Israel that are being constantly run by a small group of
people. I would be very glad to see other people from our
community step up and take active part in maintaining and
further developing the community (such as opening and
moderating a forum like this).

I am, however, willing to assist or to co-moderate, such a
forum, if some other person takes the role of starting it
and moderating it.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il