[Israel.pm] meeting schedue and more talks

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Oct 17 05:12:50 PDT 2004

The upcoming meetings already schedule are as follow:

November 04, 2004
December 02, 2004

Then for next year we could set up the following dates:

January  06, 2005
February 03, 2005
March    03, 2005
April    07, 2005
May      05, 2005 is the Holocaust day,
                  we might not go to pub but I think it is OK
June     02, 2005

as these dates seem to be the first Thursday of the month.
Any reason not to select these days ?

Talk proposals:
In any case we need more talk proposals.
Please send your proposals to Offer:
Title, Length, Short abstract, Maybe some URL
things you'd like to see on the meeting page.

I'd like to see fresh faces and a bunch of short talks (20 min anyone?)
so I won't have to fill holes.

regards