Errata [was Re: [] New Perl projects added to]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Sun Oct 17 02:38:10 PDT 2004

Hi Offer!

Here's my Errata for the site:

1. There isn't a good link to the Wiki from the front pages. (I was completely
unable to find it.)

2. The links are coloured in a colour that is easy to miss, and could be
considered a visited link. What's worse, there isn't a distinction between
visited links and new links.

3. Typing a non-existent URL:

leads one to the homepage. It should display a 404 or something like that.

What's worse

leads to:

4. The left pane of the site should contain the navigation menu that should
expand upon entry to a sub-category. The Misc. Content page does not really
belong in one page, and should be splitted into several pages.

The Next Israel.PM and Next Jerusalem.PM meetings should be in a box to the

5. The Kwiki seems to have gone - please restore it.

	Shlomi Fish

On Sunday 17 October 2004 10:42, Offer Kaye wrote:
> Hi all,
> Two new projects have been added to the site.
> I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that if you have
> a Perl project and would like to have it listed, you can send me the
> details, or even better a patch :-)
> Also, ideas and patches for improving/adding stuff to the website are
> always welcome. Again, instructions for subversion access to the site
> sources, from both Linux and Windows, can be found at:
> This site can and should be for/about the Israeli Perl community, so
> please don't be shy about participating :-)
> Regards,

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at