Perl.org.il Errata [was Re: [Israel.pm] New Perl projects added to perl.org.il]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Oct 17 02:38:10 PDT 2004

Hi Offer!

Here's my Errata for the perl.org.il site:

1. There isn't a good link to the Wiki from the front pages. (I was completely
unable to find it.)

2. The links are coloured in a colour that is easy to miss, and could be
considered a visited link. What's worse, there isn't a distinction between
visited links and new links.

3. Typing a non-existent URL:

http://www.perl.org.il/asdaskdj102934u09t

leads one to the homepage. It should display a 404 or something like that.

What's worse

http://perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?IsraeliProjects

leads to:

http://www.perl.org.il/?IsraeliProjects

4. The left pane of the site should contain the navigation menu that should
expand upon entry to a sub-category. The Misc. Content page does not really
belong in one page, and should be splitted into several pages.

The Next Israel.PM and Next Jerusalem.PM meetings should be in a box to the
right.

5. The Kwiki seems to have gone - please restore it.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il