[Israel.pm] New Perl projects added to perl.org.il

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 01:42:24 PDT 2004

Hi all,
Two new projects have been added to the perl.org.il site.
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that if you have
a Perl project and would like to have it listed, you can send me the
details, or even better a patch :-)

Also, ideas and patches for improving/adding stuff to the website are
always welcome. Again, instructions for subversion access to the site
sources, from both Linux and Windows, can be found at:
http://www.perl.org.il/about.html#about_site

This site can and should be for/about the Israeli Perl community, so
please don't be shy about participating :-)

Offer Kaye
Webmaster, http://www.perl.org.il/