[Israel.pm] Who uses Perl in Israel ? - your help is needed

ברונפמן ולדימיר VladimirB at ladpc.co.il
Sat Oct 16 04:01:25 PDT 2004

< So our Arnona is spent on Perl development. Good to hear that.

Well, isn't exactly so - actually, the most part is spent for development on NATURAL, and the rest - on my coffee.

We use Perl as some kind of middle level software, between operating system and various program products, in common case - Natural.

I am very grateful for your invitation, but I am afraid, at the moment I can not participate in your meeting.

Vladimir Bronfman
System integrator,
Client/Server Group,
LADPC Ltd.