[Israel.pm] Nargile

Gabor Szabo gabor at pti.co.il
Fri Oct 15 03:28:54 PDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> On 15 Oct 2004 04:08:32 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> >
> > CPAN::Nargile is on its way to CPAN.
>
> I thought "Nargila" is a Hebrew word. "Hookah" is an English word.

I also called it Nargila first but then Google said it prefers Nargile.

I am not sure any more.

Hookah - this is a good name. If I ever manage to write and release the
tester that uses multiple perl installation to test install modules
in random order, this will be a good name.

In the meantime, has anyone tried CPAN::Nargile ?