[Israel.pm] Who uses Perl in Israel ? - your help is needed

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Thu Oct 14 00:17:43 PDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, [windows-1255] ברונפמן ולדימיר wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm working in Israel Local Authorities Data Processing Center (most known as hevra le-otomazia). http://www.ladpc.co.il.
> We using Perl as primary or core programming tool in leading projects of us and as well for wide number of administration tasks in NT/UNIX environments.

So our Arnona is spent on Perl development. Good to hear that.

Maybe you can come to one of our meetings and tell us about how are you
using Perl over there ? Just in an informal way while drinking a beer.

(hint: tonight we have a meeting)

Gabor
ps. thanks for all those people who have already sent me names of
companies. Send me even more ! Also if you think the description next
to your company can be better, send me that too.