[Israel.pm] Looking for Perl developers experienced in automatic testing

Yuval Pemper yuvalp at radware.com
Tue Oct 12 13:36:51 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm writing to this mailing list after talking to Ran Eilam and Gabor
Szabo.

I lead the generic R&D group at Radware (http://www.radware.com), which is
responsible for the software infrastructure that is common to all of
Radware's network devices. Radware sells application switching devices
(known in the industry jargon as L4-7 switches) and is considered by
Gartner to be one of the two leaders of the Web-enabled application
delivery market (see
http://mediaproducts.gartner.com/reprints/radware_reprint/index.html). We
are also pushing aggressively into the intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
market and have a very good position there.

I am currently in the process of building a team in my group that will be
responsible for automatic testing infrastructure. The team's tasks will be
to specify, design and implement automatic testing tools for our software
developers and our QA engineers. I am looking for a team leader and
developers with a rich background in automatic testing using Perl to join
the team. A solid background in networking is very nice to have.

Please let me know if you're interested or forward this to anyone you know
who could be interested. Needless to say, we hire only highly qualified
and talented people.

If you'd like to receive more details, please contact me at
yuvalp at radware.com or at 054-5668622.

Yuval Pemper