[Israel.pm] Calling perl from C

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Mon Oct 11 09:35:30 PDT 2004

In short: perldoc perlembed
Slightly longer: You'll have to embed a Perl interpreter into your C
program - similar to mod_perl (or to the Perl binary itself!) Once you do
that, you'll need to set the argument stack, have the interpreter run the
PErl routine, and then re-read the stack to get the output.

Are you sure you need to do this yourself?  It's fairly complex, and
probably not for the faint of heart...

  Yitzchak