[Israel.pm] Israel.pm October Meeting

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:00:44 PDT 2004

Hi all,
On Thursday, October 14th, the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their
regular monthly meeting. The program this week:

    * 18:00-19:00 -- Assembly and light refreshments
    * 19:00-20:15 -- Uri Bruck will lecture about HTML::EP - a system
for embedding Perl into HTML.
    * 20:15-20:30 -- Break and refreshments
    * 20:30-21:30 -- Gabor Szabo will lecture about Installing Perl
and CPAN Modules. In this presentation we'll spend some time
installing a new version of perl from source, then installing CPANPLUS
and starting to send out test reports to the CPAN Testers.
    * As usual after the meeting we will go out to a nearby
pub/coffee-shop/etc. for a post-meeting social gathering.

The event will take place in the Dapey Zahav building, 23 Abba Hillel
St., Ramat Gan.
Attendence is free, but a 10 NIS donation to help buy the bourekas
will be welcome.

Offer Kaye