[Israel.pm] Detecting Random characters

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Wed Oct 6 18:31:33 PDT 2004

Gabor Szabo wrote:

>On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:
>

>>Ok, but what is there to say about SA?
>>I just installed/configured it.
>>Except for the fact that I can hardly fill a lightning talk with that
>>information; no problem (i.e: I'll talk to Ofer :)).
>>

>You were not present in the last meeting when I gave a terrific,
>90 minute long presentation about Perl in Hungary and CPAN Quality.

I was there.
I wasn't supposed to be there (met Ran on my way home from work), and
ended up late.
I just left because you didn't mention Michael G Schwern.
When I looked at the slides at home, I saw that you did mention him just
a bit after I left.
I knew I could trust you, Gabor.

>Let me tell you the secret:
>I measured the length I was talking.
>It was less than 10 minutes.

Your lecture brought up a few discussions, such as "the quality of code".

>You can trust our mongers that they will fill in the rest ;-)
>
>Just say enough controversial things such as Qmail.

I trust the other mongers to shout at me when I mention Qmail and some
provocative mail-clients (Gnus?) :)

>Gabor
>ps. I'll revoke your bourekas if you don't stop that other thread ! :)

Sorry, I read this e-mail after I already replied.
Since the message is >20K, it still wasn't sent. Feel free to disapprove it.
Not only this means I won't have my bourek (bourekas == plural) revoked,
it also means there'll be more room for fights^H^H^H^H^H^Hdiscussions in
the lecture.

  --Yuval