[Israel.pm] Detecting Random characters

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Oct 4 07:10:28 PDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:

> Ok, but what is there to say about SA?
> I just installed/configured it.
> Except for the fact that I can hardly fill a lightning talk with that
> information; no problem (i.e: I'll talk to Ofer :)).

You were not present in the last meeting when I gave a terrific,
90 minute long presentation about Perl in Hungary and CPAN Quality.

Let me tell you the secret:
I measured the length I was talking.
It was less than 10 minutes.

You can trust our mongers that they will fill in the rest ;-)

Just say enough controversial things such as Qmail.

Gabor
ps. I'll revoke your bourekas if you don't stop that other thread ! :)