[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Oct 4 06:25:32 PDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 14:26, Offer Kaye wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:32:26 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Indeed it is. However, I cannot seem to be able to checkout the sources
> > anonymously:
> >
> > <<<
> > $ svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/
>
> Shlomi and all,
> The instructions for checking-out the site sources and sending patches
> are listed in the bottom of the About page. The above link is just to
> view the repository. The correct command to check-out the repository
> is (copied from the About page):
>
> svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il

<<<
$ svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Password for 'shlomi':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Username:
Password for '':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Username:
Password for '':
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:670: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/perl.org.il/!svn/vcc/default'
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:294: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/perl.org.il/!svn/vcc/default': authorization failed
(http://svn.pti.co.il)

Same thing. BTW, Offer - you should put all the files in a trunk directory:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/svnbook-1.0/ch05s04.html#svn-ch-5-sect-6.1

> > it's not my fault that they
> > aren't there.
>
> Gabor didn't say it was your fault, only that it would be more helpful
> to send a patch. He's right :-)

Naturally he is.

> However as I already said I agree that you raised a good point and I
> will fix it ASAP, even if you don't send a patch.

I'll try to send a patch as well, but first I need to be able to access the
repository.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il