[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 05:26:27 PDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:32:26 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Indeed it is. However, I cannot seem to be able to checkout the sources
> anonymously:
>
> <<<
> $ svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/

Shlomi and all,
The instructions for checking-out the site sources and sending patches
are listed in the bottom of the About page. The above link is just to
view the repository. The correct command to check-out the repository
is (copied from the About page):

svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il

> it's not my fault that they
> aren't there.

Gabor didn't say it was your fault, only that it would be more helpful
to send a patch. He's right :-)
However as I already said I agree that you raised a good point and I
will fix it ASAP, even if you don't send a patch.

--
Offer Kaye