[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Oct 4 04:32:26 PDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 13:02, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > 2. I see in:
> >
> > http://www.perl.org.il/meetings.html
> >
> > That all the meetings descriptions that I've collected and placed next to
> > the meetings have disappeared. Please restore them. Otherwise, the
> > meetings are only distinguishable by date, and no one has any way to know
> > what they are.
>
> Shlomi, finally the site is under version control.

Indeed it is. However, I cannot seem to be able to checkout the sources
anonymously:

<<<
$ svn co http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Password for 'shlomi':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Username:
Password for '':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.pti.co.il:80> Subversion repository
Username:
Password for '':
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:670: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/perl.org.il/!svn/vcc/default'
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:294: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/perl.org.il/!svn/vcc/default': authorization failed
(http://svn.pti.co.il)

Can you please set up an anonymous access?

> If you want to help Offer - and I think your descriptions will be welcomed
> - you should send patches. (You can get the old file by going a directory
> up in the subversion tree)

I already sent a patch with the descriptions of the meetings to the old
incarnation of the site. However, the changes were eliminated during the
upgrade. I can try finding them somewhere, but it's not my fault that they
aren't there.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il