[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:46:10 PDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:27:09 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Nice site. A few notes:
> 1. I'll appreciate a link to the Perl Beginners Site
> (http://perl-begin.berlios.de/) at the left in http://www.perl.org.il/.

I won't add it there, but I did add it to the misc page, Perl projects section.

> 2. I see in:
> http://www.perl.org.il/meetings.html
> That all the meetings descriptions that I've collected and placed next to the
> meetings have disappeared. Please restore them. Otherwise, the meetings are
> only distinguishable by date, and no one has any way to know what they are.

Good point. I agree. I'll add the descriptions back.

> 3. In: http://www.perl.org.il/meetings/2003/20030313.html
> "[an error occurred while processing this directive]"
> 4. Same for other meetings.
> I'll try to fix it in the source.

No need - all the meeting pages need to be ported to the new site look anyway

Thanks for the notes Shlomi. Keep 'em coming!

> > The site is kept in a Subversion repository and built by a perl script.

Apologies to Mikhael for not using Arch :-)

Offer Kaye