[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Oct 4 02:27:09 PDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 08:30, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I am happy to announce that the Mongers have a totally new web site.
> Thanks to the hard work of Offer Kaye, the site finally looks good and
> is maintainable.
>
> Go and visit. http://www.perl.org.il/
>
> Of course there will be a few missing items and broken things especially
> at the beginning but now you can easily help to fix this.

Nice site. A few notes:

1. I'll appreciate a link to the Perl Beginners Site
(http://perl-begin.berlios.de/) at the left in http://www.perl.org.il/.

2. I see in:

http://www.perl.org.il/meetings.html

That all the meetings descriptions that I've collected and placed next to the
meetings have disappeared. Please restore them. Otherwise, the meetings are
only distinguishable by date, and no one has any way to know what they are.

3. In: http://www.perl.org.il/meetings/2003/20030313.html

"[an error occurred while processing this directive]"

4. Same for other meetings.

I'll try to fix it in the source.

> The site is kept in a Subversion repository and built by a perl script.
> If you are interested to look at it, the repository of the site is
> at
> http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/

That's good - I always wanted the sources to be online.