[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Mon Oct 4 00:30:23 PDT 2004

And I just thought it was up for a while and I just didn't look at it for
a while...
The new site is great :)
Thanks for the bonus bourekas (bourek...). It's what I always wanted!

And now for another problem:
I was looking at
http://perl.org.il/meetings/2004/20041104.html
When I saw "[an error occurred while processing this directive]".
Here's the XHTML:
More information <a href=meeting.html>about meetings</a>

I'll take a look at the code later at home...

  --Yuval