[Israel.pm] Detecting Random characters

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Sun Oct 3 23:36:21 PDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:

> Ok, but what is there to say about SA?

1. What is is?
2. How does it work?
3. How do you install/configure it for personal emails
pulled from your ISP/university/whatever? (how do I use it
even without being root and without having any control over
the mail server)
4. How do you install/configure it for your own mail server?
5. Why would someone want to interface it using Perl?
6. How does one interface it using Perl?

Seriousely answering these issues should easily fill 30
minutes or more.

> I just installed/configured it.
> Except for the fact that I can hardly fill a lightning talk with that
> information; no problem (i.e: I'll talk to Ofer :)).

I would really like to hear in depth answers to the above 6
points.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il