[Israel.pm] New Mongers web site

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Oct 3 23:30:04 PDT 2004

I am happy to announce that the Mongers have a totally new web site.
Thanks to the hard work of Offer Kaye, the site finally looks good and
is maintainable.

Go and visit. http://www.perl.org.il/

Of course there will be a few missing items and broken things especially
at the beginning but now you can easily help to fix this.

The site is kept in a Subversion repository and built by a perl script.
If you are interested to look at it, the repository of the site is
at
http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/

> Nice new website, I haven't seen it yet. You have a spelling mistake
> "Octrober" on the home page.

Yuval is going to get a bonus bourekas on the next meeting for finding
the first typo.