[Israel.pm] Detecting Random characters

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Sun Oct 3 23:15:46 PDT 2004

> On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:
>> I upgraded to SA 3 (easy - with CPAN shell), and I'm in love!
>> If you want my (very strict) rules/scores, let me know.
> Do I read correctly ?
> Have you just volunteered for a presentation on one of the coming
> Mongers meetings ?
> I'd really like to hear your experience with SpamAssasin.

Ok, but what is there to say about SA?
I just installed/configured it.
Except for the fact that I can hardly fill a lightning talk with that
information; no problem (i.e: I'll talk to Ofer :)).

Judging from the amount of SPAM I got this morning, it's still 100%

Nice new website, I haven't seen it yet. You have a spelling mistake
"Octrober" on the home page.