[Israel.pm] Tcl.pm

Ishay Inbar ishay at checkpoint.com
Sun Oct 3 01:28:52 PDT 2004

If for example there is a company that need to automate things, and let's say they work in a network environment, and let's say
their routers are Cisco and can handle remote controls via Tcl (or use SmartBit that can work with Tcl), and let's say their
automation environment is TOTALLY built around Perl...
This is WHY !